On Thursday, Representative Ilhan Omar, (D-NY), promised to continue being President Trump’s “nightmare” as she arrived home to her Minnesota district.
This should come as no surprise; every time Omar opens her mouth it is neither kind words or stately behavior but rather it is as if a Jihadist is spewing hatred. Perhaps, it’s because she is a Jihadist full of hatred for the United States. Her hatred is displayed by her regular disgusting comments on the United States. For example:
1. Omar has equated America to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah. In a 2013 interview, Omar said “When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. Every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda,’ his shoulders went up. He’d say ‘Al Qaeda’ and ‘Hezbollah.’ You don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity. You don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity.”
2. Omar also downplayed the severity of 9/11. She described the horrible event, where thousands of Americans lost their lives, as “some people did something.”
Additionally, Ilhan Omar has frequently attacked the state of Israel with extremely antisemitic comments:
1. Omar has claimed “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”
2. After winning her election, she changed her view on BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions), which is a Palestinian and antisemitic movement that calls for the destruction Israel, saying she “believes in and supports the BDS movement, and has fought to make sure people’s right to support it isn’t criminalized.”
3. Omar recently introduced a house resolution that compares Israel to Nazi Germany and Soviet Union
Fortunately, Ilhan Omar’s single digit approval rating among swing voters implies that her hatred will be gone soon.